The AFCOS Network has been established by Decision 151/2013 of the Government of the Republic of Croatia, establishing also the bodies in the AFCOS Network and defining the tasks of the bodies in the AFCOS Network.
The AFCOS Network is established in order to achieve full operativeness of the AFCOS system within the framework of which the coordination of legislative, administrative and operational activities, for the purposes of protecting financial interests of the European Union in the Republic of Croatia, and direct cooperation with the European Anti-Fraud Office (hereinafter referred to as: OLAF) shall be carried out.
The AFCOS Network comprises the representatives of:
1. Ministry of Justice,
2. Ministry of the Interior,
3. Ministry of Finance - Tax Administration, Customs Administration, Sector for Harmonization of Internal Audit and Financial Control, Anti-Money Laundering Office, Sector for Financial and Budget Supervision,
4. Ministry of Economy - Directorate for Public Procurement System,
5. State Attorney's Office of the Republic of Croatia, and
6. Agency for the Audit of European Union Programmes Implementation System.
The tasks of the AFCOS Network shall be the following:
- cooperation with the Organizational unit and OLAF regarding the issues of the protection of financial interests of the European Union,
- proposing legislative and other measures with the purpose of efficient protection of financial interests of the European Union, and
- strengthening inter-institutional cooperation, communication and exchange of data with the bodies of the AFCOS system.
|AFCOS network bodies||31.78 KB|